· Member accomplishments since our last meeting (bring news of any accomplishments, goals reached, finished manuscripts, new ideas, worked out scenes, sold books, etc.)
State goals for the coming month. Plan how to meet them.
· Any member suggested issues/topics
· WORKSHOP: Characters – Layer ‘em Like an Onion
Presented by: Jenn Jackson,
Just because they appear as words on a page doesn’t mean our characters should be one dimensional. In this interactive workshop, we will work together to learn how to provide depth and dimension to our characters and make them more relatable to our readers.
· Time Permitting: Read and critique: Bring a few copies of up to three pages from your WIP and receive thoughtful and constructive feedback. (Participation optional)
· Time Permitting: Dedicated Writing Time: Bring your laptop (or just use a good old pen and notebook) and take advantage of the meeting room to get in some writing away from the hustle and bustle of your home/office. Writing as a group is a great way to stay focused. (Participation optional)
Meeting will be held at the Danbury Library. 170 Main Street, Danbury, CT. 203-797-4505